Resources For Mental Health Professionals, Marriage Counselors & Hypnotherapists
Expert Consulting Available
- Unusually Challenging Couples Cases — What do they really mean when they begin by stating that they don’t communicate well?
- No progress is possible until the fighting stops — How to stop arguments before they occur
- Beyond Smoking Cessation: The Really Tough presentations that respond almost exclusively to Hypnotherapy, but how?
- Permissive Hypnotherapy and Inviting Trance — vs. Directive Hypnotherapy and Inducing Trance
- Conversational Hypnosis — Trance is Optional
- “For every problem there is a pill” — Clients brainwashed by unproved and disproved “chemical Imbalance” theories
- How best to respond to pronouncements like, “I’m bipolar;” “I have an addictive personality;” “I’m in my 37th year of recovery.” When clients identify with diagnoses plucked from the DSM or 12-step ether
- How to respond to “That's just who I am?”
- Do diagnoses benefit anyone other than insurance companies? And what potential damage can they cause?
- How to reignite romance in a marriage that has become drudgery
- Binge eating and binge drinking — How to interrupt the pattern?
- “Social Drinking:” How a once-benign term has been hijacked by problem drinkers to avoid drawing attention
- How to recognize and respond when excessive texting has replaced face-to-face talking
- Dinners on the couch with the TV on. Do you ever ask about this? If not, what may you be missing?
- Non-restorative Sleep — What they didn’t teach you in graduate school about its ability to damage lives and relationships, and what you can do about it
Free and Candid Telephone Consultations Available — Call 561-865-6112